Friday, March 6, 2015

Return from the Dead

Remember me?

I live in a tiny tudor house and love Kate Middleton, my cat Mabel, and starting but not finishing projects, such as this blog. Since we last spoke, I’ve started an additional blog for Mabel, which I kind of forgot about. I’ve made no fewer than eight trips to Michael’s and bought art supplies which I never actually used. I bought a bunch of empty frames and carried them up to my bedroom, where I stacked them on Evan’s valet cart and got kindly asked if I planned to ever move them again. [YES, EVAN. When I get around to it.]

UH OH

I started a Parenthood marathon after hearing what a great show it is. And I designed AND ORDERED business cards for my new Etsy shop, where I never listed any products for sale. I am succeeding at life every single day.

In hopes of surviving the wintertime blues and forcing myself to get some stuff done, I made a new-mid-month’s resolution to get back in the blogging game, this time with less cat references (LOL, JK) and more actual completed craft projects and other goodies! In fact, I think I shall set the goal of posting two creative things I’ve done every week. WITH stunning pictures that I plan to edit and post in glorious high resolution. Or maybe just posting the pictures will be creativity enough. That seems like it’s not that much, but when you’re as lazy as I am, it IS.

To get you excited for this new, magical adventure of OURS, I leave you with this:

Snow Unicorn, courtesy of the 17" of snow currently in my front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment